Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



12.28.2010

The Christmas Season

Most of you don't know that I am a list fanatic when I'm excited about something or need to get a great deal of things done. This Christmas Season was no different.  I won't go into detail of how Andrew took this, but I've included a picture so you can feel the same way.



This is how our Christmas Season started.  It didn't go as planned but we did accomplish everything on the list.  I did post the remainder of the posts in reverse order, so you should scroll down and read the posts as they took place over the weekend.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment