Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



12.10.2010

December 20, 1997  --  December 09, 2010

You will be loved eternally with all my heart and soul.  

I say a prayer for you as you leave this world and enter an after life of pure happiness.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me." -Amen

May you watch over us, knowing that we will miss you forever and you can never be replaced.  I'm sorry I couldn't be there as you said goodbye.  rest in peace my beloved dog, you'll always be my bubbie. 







No comments:

Post a Comment