Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



12.15.2010

Food depressed

"I want to stay in South Korea, just so I can open my own food restaurant, and then eat there all the time - get fat and be happy.  I'm certainly not getting fat, and I crave everything under the sun about 8:30 pm.  Well not everything, definitely not anything Korean."
Well this is what I wanted to say, but as I read it to Andrew he told me I sounded too bitchy (in a nice way).  And now it fits his criteria "should sound light-hearted, ha ha, ha ha."


I want a BIG Juicy Granite City Bleu Peppercorn Burger with a tall beer, or two. But to start with I want their Ale and Cheddar soup, and a salad.   

And when i'm not eating that I want a BIG TASTY Greek Kabab from Shish -sorry no picture.


Then for snacks in between my meals, I want all the Gorgonzola cheese I can stuff my face and belly with.








And when i'm done I like to finish with something sweet.  And you can never go wrong with Target's Market Pantry Fruit Snacks. yum.










I guess for the next 10 1/2 months, I can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment