Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



11.24.2010

We are not at War

With Andrew currently at the hospital for the flu, our kitchen in ruins, and being sleep deprived, I am about a week behind in blogging. There is so much I want to be blogging about, but matters of North vs South Korea have knocked on our doors. I found a video from the New York Times that sums everything up pretty well.

Click Here For Video!

  I do want to say that WE have not been affected in any way at this point.  We are safe and sound, besides the flu. Becky and Nick and us have been discussing canceling our trip to Seoul over New Years though.  I was suppose to book the tickets last weekend, but with everything going on I never got to it.  Call it fate or not (andrew doesn't believe fate or Karma) it could have been a sign that we are not meant to be in Seoul over New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment