Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



4.27.2011

seoul part II

It's been maybe 3 weeks since we have been back from Seoul.  I was going to give a pretty detailed itinerary of what we did but with moving, cleaning, and unpacking I am just finishing my photos and have no motivation for labels, descriptions, and itineraries.  I do believe Andrew explains some good stuff in his blog though.  I have slimmed down 350 photos from Seoul down to 105.  Below are my favorites, but you can check out the rest on my flickr page.  Soon I will have some other photos I have taken since we got back up.  An update!  I am making a Korea book.  I have started to put all of the photos I want into it, so that all I have to do is design the book (the fun part).  I will work on it from time to time, so when I fly home it will be finished.  Also the Ipad 2 is suppose to come out Friday in Korea, Cross your fingers and maybe I'll have one by next week.







1 comment:

  1. Great photos and editing Manda. My fingers are crossed for you too! I know I am stating the obvious, but you will love having an IPad. Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete