Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



4.01.2011

roh moo hyun

Almost a month ago now we went to the recently past korean president Roh Moo Hyun.  We got to see were he lived, and a replica of his home growing up.  Next to their home is a mountain which he climbed everyday.  It's also where he jumped from, committing suicide about 2 years ago.  That I know of, everyone in Korea loved him.  They would visit his home every day and and still do.

The last half of the photos are from a restored pond that the president created to be a chemical free rice plantation. We were there around sunset and I got some great photos.  Enjoy 174 of the 300 on Flikr.  Below are my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment