Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



4.03.2011

photo finale

About a month or so ago I said I would finish all my photos.  Going to Seoul next Friday I didn't want to come back with a stack of projects so I have finally finished the last set.  3 weeks ago we walked around Jeo-do Island with the Kangs and Choi's parents.  I'm sure you saw all about it on Andrew's blog.  Well here are my favorites and you can check out the rest on flickr if you would like.

Also today we spent the day hiking with the Kangs and Choi's parents again around a different mountain.  It had a big lake in the middle.  It was windy and chilly today so we didn't run for the water, but it was still a really good time.  I will have those photos done by Wednesday.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment