Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



4.05.2011

no matter where I am in the world, I still love flowers

At the beginning of this journey we were greeted with mountains of stone, laid by one man over a 10 year period.  We climbed to the top of the mountain, the tallest point in Masan (from what I saw) and then down to the other side where a beautiful lake lay between 5 mountains.  We had lunch on a pavilion and then hiked up the other side and around the peak back down.  Lots of flowers are starting to bloom for the start of spring is here.  You can see the spring in the pallet below and on my flickr page.



No comments:

Post a Comment