Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



2.24.2011

what's next

So I'm behind in everything form about 2 1/2 months ago.  My next project is editing all of my photos from Seoul.  This could take a week.  There are a lot.  Here is a preview, and one of my favorite photos.  I went inside of a traditional tea garden house courtyard at the top of an old city.  A traditional neighborhood that has all of the wood houses with the funny roofs.  I quickly snapped this panorama of the neighborhood with a view of Seoul beyond it, before the lady came out and glared at me. I did think it was public space but apparently only for what she was offering.  I think it was worth the scold though.


No comments:

Post a Comment