Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



2.20.2011

never too late

It's never to late to share a little love.  This year was extra special being in Korea for Valentine's Day.  I sent my mom and Brittni, and even Andrew's Valentine's day present through the mail using Etsy.  Etsy is my new best friend.  People make amazing handmade stuff and then sell it online - on Etsy.  

I got Andrew Lego Cuff links and  a tie pin for work.  All of his shirts are the buttoned ones so he can't use the cuff links but he hasn't shut up about how much he loves Legos since I met him, so I couldn't resist.




Valentines for me was pretty great too! I got flowers!! and a locket pocket watch necklace (from etsy). 

 
And then we woke up and it was snowing Monday morning.  The most snow in Jinyeong in 75 years! 7 inches.




And then school got canceled. And I finished my book.  

"Yay," said the snow man!


No comments:

Post a Comment