Translation -

For those of you who don't live out of a book called "Korean At a Glance" the title translates into - I don't understand korean. ... Hello? I am taking on South Korea in a small town 60 minutes north west of Busan. I am 1 of a few foreigners in my very small town of 40,000 - another being my boyfriend. Together we are discovering ... well everything, Korean. Enjoy! Andrew's Blog



2.01.2011

Let's Go. It's Green.

Hello all!



It's Tuesday night here. We are still at work but I have a break now, my first one I have been able to enjoy since my last post at work January 13th! Things are finally starting to come together. The schedule is still a little confusing for everyone but at the end of the month I'm sure it will make sense to us. Hopefully it doesn't change too much come March. It's February 1st and we currently are teaching 31 students, so keep your fingers crossed for our You & I school.



Last weekend Andrew and I chilled around the apartment, not very exciting but much needed after the busy and stressfull work week. Sunday we went to Changwon with our friends for Kraze Burger and Lotte Mart shopping. And here we are on Tuesday and we have the next 5 days off! It's the Lunar New Year this Thursday and a national holiday where everyone spends lots of time at their families house's. First they go to their parents house for 2 days and then they go to the oldest child's house of the husband (i think, it is all very complicated). Lots of family time. We have been told by Glen and Kang that lots of things will be closed for the holiday and the traffic will be very bad from all the traveling, so we may not venture to far from home. I think maybe Friday, Andrew and I will walk around Changwon or Masan just for fun, but other than that we are just laying low to save some money.



My personal goal is to get all my photos up on Flickr and finish my project. So we'll keep in touch during this much needed 5 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment